The JEECUP 2016 (Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh) is a state level entrance test which is also known as UP Polytechnic examination. Every year, a large number of students appear for this examination. The Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh is the main conducting authority of UP Polytechnic exam. The JEECUP exam is the best opportunity provided by the council for those students who are interested in pursuing polytechnic courses offered by the various government and non-government colleges of Uttar Pradesh state. The JEECUP 2016 is the most popular exam amongst the students and will conducted on 1st May, 2016. Here in this article we will provide you detailed information of eligibility norms, important dates, application form, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, counselling procedure and many more.
JEECUP 2016 Notification – Admit Card From 13th April
[sws_highlight hlcolor=”fbfac7″] Candidates are informed that JEECUP 2016 Admit Card has been announced from 13th April, 2016.[/sws_highlight] Click Here for Admit Card.
Check – Reservation Proforma for UPJEE (POLY) 2016
Check – Tentative Seats (Group A to J) for UPJEE (POLY) 2016
Check – Tentative Seats (Group K1 to K7) for UPJEE (POLY) 2016
JEECUP 2016 को हिंदी में जानने के लिए अभ्यर्थी नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक कर सकते हैं |
क्लिक – संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा (उ.प्र.) पोलिटेक्निक (JEECUP) 2016
The admissions to the polytechnic courses are majorly divided in 11 sections i.e. Group A to Group K. the detailed information about group wise courses is mentioned below:
- Group A: Diploma in Engineering and Technology
- Group B: Agriculture Engineering
- Group C: Fashion Designing and Garment Technology, Home Science, Textile Design and Textile Design (Printing)
- Group D: Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice and Library and Information Science
- Group E: Diploma in Pharmacy
- Group F: Post Graduation Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)
- Group G: PG Diploma in Computer Application, PG Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management, PG Diploma in Customer Service Management, PG Diploma in Beauty and Health Care, PG Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management, PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relation, PG Diploma in Textile Design, PG Diploma in Fashion Technology, Diploma in Mass Communication, PG Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking, PG Diploma in Web Designing, PG Diploma in Accountancy (with computerized account and taxation), PG Diploma in Retail Management.
- Group H: Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Group I: Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (avionics).
- Group J: Post Diploma in Information Technology
- Group K: Diploma in Engineering, direct admission in second year (Lateral Entry).
Here we have provided you the actual dates of JEECUP 2016 announced by the council.
- Online registration starts: 11th January, 2016
- Online registration (last date):
16 Feb 4 March, 2016
- Admit card release date: 13th April, 2016
- Exam date: 1st May, 2016
- Result announcement: last week of May, 2016
- Counselling starts: June, 2016
JEECUP Eligibility Norms
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the courses which they are applying for. The JEECUP eligibility norms are mentioned below:
- Candidates who belong to UP will be eligible for admissions in 85% seats in various government and non-government colleges of UP state.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in class 10th and 12th or equivalent class from the well recognized board.
- Candidates must have the domicile certificate of UP state.
Reservation and Categories
The admissions in polytechnic courses will be made as per the reservation of categories. Here we have mentioned the information regarding reserved seats:
- 21 % seats are reserved for SC category.
- 2% seats are reserved for ST category.
- 27% seats are reserved for OBC category.
- 2% seats are reserved for FF category.
- 5% seats are reserved for MP category.
- 3% seats are reserved for PH category.
- 20% seats are reserved for women candidates.
JEECUP Application Form
Candidates can fill and submit the JEECUP application form only through online process. The council will provide the application through the official site of the council. Candidates are advised to fill the form accordingly to the instructions given on the application form, if the form does not match up with the instruction the form will be rejected. Candidates can fill and submit the application form from 11 Jan, 2016 to 4 March, 2016. There is not any provision of submitting the application form with late fees.
How to Apply for JEECUP
Candidates can fill the JEECUP application form 2016 though online process from the official website. Here we have mentioned the procedure of how to apply for JEECUP 2016 examination:
- Candidates visit the official portal of the council.
- Click on the link related to “JEECUP application form 2016”.
- Candidates have to fill the required information in the application form correctly.
- The application fee will be Rs. 300 for general and OBC candidates and Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidates.
- The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card or net banking or through challan of State Bank or Allahabad Bank.
- Candidates are advised to recheck the filled form before submitting.
- Candidates don’t forget to keep extra hardcopies of submitted application form, fee payment and other necessary documents for further use.
The council will provide the JEECUP 2016 admit card through the official website. Candidates can download their admit card from 13th April, 2016. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall without admit card. The admit card will have the necessary details such as exam center, exam date and timings, name and Roll No. of the candidate.
JEECUP Exam Pattern
The JEECUP examination will be asked in OMR pattern. The JEECUP examination paper will be consist of 100 objective type questions. Every question will have four optional answer candidates have to color the one correct answer using ball pen or HB pencil. There will be negative marking for each and every wrong answer so candidates are advised to answer it correctly.
Declaration of Answer Key
The answer key of UP Polytechnic examination will be published by the council within one week from the examination date. Candidates have to go to the official website of the council and enter their Roll No. and click on the submit button. After that the answer key will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can calculate their rough marks with the use of answer key. The answer key will contain the correct answer of all the questions.
Declaration of Result
The council will provide the JEECUP result of candidates in the last week of May, 2016 (Tentative). Candidates can download their result from the official portal of the council. Candidates have to open the official website of the council and required to enter their Roll No. and after that click on the submit button given on the website. After clicking on the submit button the result will appear on the screen and candidates can download it. Candidates keep some extra printouts of the result for further use.
The JEECUP conducts the UP Polytechnic examination every year. Here we will provide you a table which mentioned the expected JEECUP cut-off details. The JEECUP cut-off will be provided group wise and category wise. For Group A, the cut-off will be 77% (for general), 75.3 % (for OBC), 71.5 % (for SC) and 68.6% (for ST). For Group B, cut-off will be 76% (for general), 74.3 % (for OBC), 70.5 % (for SC) and 67.6% (for ST). For Group K, the JEECUP cut-off will be 67% (for general), 65.3 % (for OBC), 61.5 % (for SC) and 58.6% (for ST).
The JEECUP counselling 2016 will be divided in five steps, which are mentioned below:
First candidates have to register themselves in the official portal of council. Firstly, click on the “New Registration” button after that enter all the required details in the registration form. Read all the filled details carefully before submitting the form. After successful registration candidates will get unique registration number through SMS, candidates are required to keep printout of the registration number for further process.
Candidates have to click on the e-Challan link. Now candidates take a printout of e-Challan and submit it with the required fee in PNB Bank. After that bank will provide a Transaction ID to the candidates. Candidate will get two copies of the e-Challan one for the candidate and other one will be a CAC candidate have to show this copy of CAC during document verification.
After submitting the e-Challan candidate have to report to the help center with the entire required document for document verification. After document verification candidate will get the User ID and Password through mobile. Through this User ID and Password candidates can select the options of colleges.
Selection of Colleges and Courses:
Candidates click on the choice submission login. Candidates have to login using provided ID and Password. Now candidates are required to choose the colleges and courses in which they want to get admission.
After the selection of colleges and courses candidates are advised to don’t forget to lock their choices. Click on the lock choices link after the selection process to lock choices. Candidates are required to keep printout of their locked choices for future security purpose.
The allotment of the seats will be based on the availability of seats, performance in entrance exam and choices of colleges and courses filled by the candidates. After the allotment of the seats, candidates have to go the allotted college for further admission process. For admission candidates have to pay the courses fee at the allotted college. Candidates are required to report to the allotted college with all the necessary documents such as mark sheet of 10th or 12th or equivalent class, category certificate (if applicable), admit card of JEECUP exam, score card of the JEECUP exam, counselling letter, domicile certificate, etc.
The Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh will provide the JEECUP syllabus group wise as per their courses. Here we will provide you the detailed information of JEECUP syllabus.
Syllabus for Group A:
The syllabus for group A will be based on 10th class academic and it comprises of two sections which are mathematics, physics or chemistry.
Syllabus for Group B:
The syllabus consists of two sections one is mathematics and other one is physics or chemistry or agriculture. It will be based on 10th class syllabus.
Syllabus for Group C:
The syllabus will be based on class 10th. It will consist of three section which are hindi and English comprehension, reasoning and intelligency, general awareness.
Syllabus for Group D:
The syllabus will be based on intermediate or equivalent class and it comprises of four sections which are hindi and English comprehension, reasoning and intelligency, numerical ability and general awareness.
Syllabus for Group E:
It will consist of two sections such as physics and chemistry, biology or mathematics and it will be based on 10+2 academics.
Syllabus for Group F:
The syllabus will be based on B.SC academics. It will consist of 3 sections which are chemistry, biology and botany.
Syllabus for Group G:
The syllabus for Group G will be based as per the graduate academics. The syllabus is divided in 5 parts which are English comprehension, numerical ability, reasoning, general intelligency and general awareness.
Syllabus for Group H:
The syllabus will be divided in 4 parts such as reasoning and logical discussion, numerical ability and scientific aptitude, English and general knowledge. It will be based on 10+2 or equivalent clas.
Syllabus for Group I:
It will comprise of two parts which are physics and chemistry, mathematics and it will be based on intermediate class.
Syllabus for Group J:
The syllabus for Group J will be based on diploma base and it consist of 5 parts which are English comprehension, numerical ability, reasoning, general intelligency and general awareness.
Syllabus for Group K:
The syllabus is based on intermediate and high school level and it comprises of two parts first one is physics, chemistry and mathematics of 10th class and another one will be engineering.
Mark your comment below about UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2016.